- Solaz, H. and De Vries, C. E. “Sweeping it under the rug: How government parties deal with deteriorating economic conditions”, forthcoming in Party Politics.
- De Vries, C. E. and Solaz, H. “Corruption and electoral accountability”, forthcoming in Emerging Trends in the Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Kuhn, T., Solaz, H. and van Elsas, E. (2017) “Practicing what you preach: How cosmopolitanism promotes willingness to redistribute across the European Union”. Journal of European Public Policy, doi: 10.1080/13501763.2017.1370005. link
- De Vries, C. E. and Solaz, H. (2017) “Electoral Consequences of Corruption”. Annual Review of Political Science, 20:1, 391-408. link
- Andrighetto G, Brandts J, Conte R, Sabater-Mir J, Solaz H, Székely Á and Villatoro D. (2016) “Counter-Punishment, Communication, and Cooperation among Partners”. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 10:53. link
- Fatas, E., Melendez, M., Morales, A.J. and Solaz, H. (2014): Public Goods and Decay in Networks. SERIEs, 6:73. link
- Andrighetto, G., Brandts, J., Conte, R., Sabater-Mir, J., Solaz, H. and Villatoro D. (2013) Punish and Voice: Punishment Enhances Cooperation when Combined with Norm-Signalling. PLoS ONE 8:6. link
- Fatas, E., Melendez, M., and Solaz, H. (2010): “An experimental analysis of team production in networks”. Experimental Economics 13: 399–411. link
- Fatas, E., Godoy, S. and Solaz, H. (2007): “Un análisis experimental de sistemas de monitorización de baja potencia” (Low powered monitoring systems in team production. An experimental analyses). Cuadernos Aragoneses de Economía, 17:2, 325-342. link
Under review & working papers:
- Duch, R. and Solaz, H. “Why we cheat. Experimental evidence on tax compliance”.
- Solaz, H., De Vries, C. E. and De Geus, R. "In-Group Loyalty and The Electoral Punishment of Corruption".
- De Vries, C. E., Dinas, E. and Solaz, H. “You have got mail! How intrinsic and extrinsic motivations shape constituency service in the European Parliament”.
- Butler, D., De Vries, C. E. and Solaz, H. "Are Public Officials More Likely to Learn From the Experience of Other Officials in their Own Country".
- De Vries, C. E., Solaz, H. and Hobolt, S. “The Incumbency Advantage: When Wisdom of the Crowd Fails”.
- Tertytchnaya , K., De Vries, C. E., Solaz, H. and Doyle, D. “When the Money Stops: Declines in Economic Remittances and Incumbent Approval in Central-Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia”.
- Tertytchnaya , K., De Vries, C. E., Solaz, H. and Doyle, D. “The Dynamics of Remittances and Political Participation in Central Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia”.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved